background

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Making a start!

Over the years I have attempted so many different crafts, sculpting will always remain my first love, followed by sugar craft which I have done for over 26 years. It was the discovery of clay for making cake toppers that started off my love for sculpting and the two go very much hand in hand.
My son moved out a few months ago which left me with a lovely blank canvas of a spare room!
So armed with paintbrush I painted the room cream and white.
As the rest of the house is decorated in modern dark colours I wanted a change, I wanted pretty! Having bought a selection of Tone Finnanger's books years ago admiring her eye for colour, I pulled out my stache of fabrics (the advantage of being a quilter and doll maker) and set about turning the room into a little light oasis!



No comments:

Post a Comment